Friday, May 02, 2008

Miracles do happen!

Most of you know that Michael prefers to sleep on a mat on the floor next to our bed instead of in his bunk bed in his room. He says the mat is soooo comfortable. But, the other night I was putting the boys to sleep in our room and Michael asked me to wake him up after the Spurs game so he could go in his bunk bed. I asked him why he didn't want to just go into his bed now rather than me waking him up and he said "good idea". Jeff and I made bets over how long he'd stay in his bed and to our surprise he lasted ALL NIGHT. On Wednesday he was back on the mat, but last night he was in his bed again. I have no idea what got into him, but we're thrilled! We bought the bunk bed over 2 years ago thinking that would get him excited to sleep in his own room. It may have taken a while but it finally worked!

No comments: