Monday, January 22, 2007

37 Weeks and Counting

I am 37 weeks pregnant as of January 20. On the 16th I had an ultrasound to determine the size of the baby and it was estimated at 4 lbs, 13 oz. The baby should gain about 1/2 pound per week which will put it close to what Michael weighed when he was born.

The week of the 16th was pretty interesting here in San Antonio. We continued to get a lot of rain and on Tuesday the temperatures fell below freezing. As a result the entire city was under ice and was shut down until Thursday morning. Below is a picture of what it looked like at our house.















On Friday I had another appointment with the doctor. Nothing too exciting to report. My next appointment is on the 26th.
















I haven't posted a self-portrait of Michael for a while so here is one I just found. Enjoy!

No comments: